Small Groups @ SPC
Small Groups @ SPC exist to connect people to Jesus Christ and to one another through study of God’s Word, sharing authentic relationships, and serving together. When we gather together to explore God’s Word, worship, pray and serve, our lives are changed and we grow more fully into the design that God has
Small Groups @ SPC are:
- Casual: You can come as you are. Regardless of what’s going on in your life, you will be welcomed by friends.
- Open: Small groups are places where followers of Christ, those interested in exploring what being a Christian is about, and those with questions and doubts can explore God’s Word together in a safe, welcoming environment.
- Scripture Focused: Through the study of Scripture we are challenged and encouraged to discover how the timeless truths in God’s Word are helpful and meaningful for our real lives today.
- Flexible: Groups meet at a variety of times during the week in people’s homes and at the SPC campus.
- Supportive: In a small group people grow together as friends who support and care for each other.
- Compassionate: As we grow in our relationships with Jesus Christ and with each other, a desire to serve together grows naturally. Small Groups love finding creative opportunities to reach out and care for others in our church family, our community and in our world.
During the Fall, Winter and Spring, small groups study the Bible passages that coincide with the Sunday morning messages. This is a wonderful way for us to allow God’s Word to sink in and shape us throughout the week.